Thursday, January 27, 2011

Travel: Oman!



 Hello!
I decided to start posting about places I have been to, problem is MOST of my photos (especially the really good ones) I have on my older laptop, which just got formatted and everything is gone :'(
My only hope is my aunt's computer which is in Dubai lol and my cousin's laptop who is in canada. he has some of the photos from my camera stored on his laptop, so I just really hope that they will still be there when I go visit them!
anyhow, these are some of the photos still left, thanks to facebook lol. hopefully If I get my really good ones I will post another one.




This post is from our trip in Oman, the country Oman not the city Aman in jordan!
Oman is right off UAE, we drove a good two hours from UAE to finally crossing the border in Oman. all the photos here taken by moi, except for the one taken of me (cuz how can I take a pic of my self while my hands are both occupied lol)
enjoyyy :D



 this is before I started wearing hijab (january, 2010), So I had to crop :P







it was SO hard to take a clear photo of the dolphins since they are SO FAST! but uh, it takes a special photographer like meee :P lol

 My cousins swimming with fishies near an Island
 On our way back
 haha I had to do it :P
 The dolphin caller man





This is me, we were at the border of Oman entering UAE. really board. so we decided to get out the car and take some WONDERFUL PHOTOS (most of which I lost) but here is a surviving one lol. this was taking by my cousin.
 So as you can see, I was really really into photography and I still am but I hardly ever find time or I just get too lazy cuz it actually takes a lot of time and effort :D but I cant wait to start photographing up again just for you guys eh? 
overall, OMAN was such a wonderful experience, and I have so many other good picx like some too good ones that I was saving up to put on my photography page, but got too lazy to post them and now theyre gone :'( just pray my cousin still has them :)
XOXO-SL

2 comments:

  1. its seems a wonderfull country
    i love it

    xoxo
    fashionitsmyway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures!
    and yeah for the eyebrows, a tutorial with some tips is coming soo! So stay tuned!

    ReplyDelete