Sunday, January 2, 2011

Natural make-up remover!

eye make up removers always made my eyes red, irritated and hurt really bad! 
lucky for me I learned a little secret! 
OLIVE OIL!!!!!

yes, I said olive oil. natural (organic) olive oil removes allllllll my eye make-up, including pencil, liquid eyeliner, eye shadows, mascara, waterproof mascara. You name it, it removes it.
some people may say its gross, but actually eye makeup removers contain, many "gross" chemicals and ingredients that come from stuff you do NOT want on your face hehe. 

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, make sure it is 100% olive oil. like extra virgin olive oil, nothing for frying food or anything. just organic olive oil, the rest MAY contain chemicals and may sting/hurt if you get it in your eyes. read the lapels carefully.

what you need.....
make-up (on) lol

olive oil, here I am using organic moroccan oil. straight from my mom's uncle's olive trees hehe. I put some in a small empty container which I got from walmart :) 
cotton (yes I cunt my nails, YES I need to re-paint them LOL)

Put a tiny amount of oil on the cotton, less is more


gently wipe your eye make up off. keep eyes closed, try not to get into the eye for this may cause irritation.  it doesn't for me, but everyone's body react differently




works in seconds! works like magic. it is so much more healthier than chemical makeup removers, it works so much better than chemical makeup removers, and it is much cheaper of course! and no it does not clog your pores, be sure to wash off the access oil, specially if you have oily skin like me! ENJOY 
-xoxo-S.L

2 comments:

  1. hi can you please tell me where you bought the moroccan clay in dubai? i live here in dubai but haven't been able to find a shop that sells it. thank you! my e-mail address is: vohranp@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Add either salt OR sugar to it and u have an exfoliant(\NO HARSH CHEMICALS)

    ReplyDelete