Friday, January 7, 2011

Arabic perfume

My last post was about my favorite perfumes, now I will discuss my NEW obsession! arabic perfume :)
they are oil based perfumes, all natural :) I don't have a big collection since I just started being obsessed with them, but heres what i have so far :)

this one was from a shop in Morocco (Moroccan arabic perfume )

This is from Saudi Arabia :)

And last but not least, this one is called KHAWLA from UAE, DUBAI.

One thing I love about arabic perfume (besides the smell) is the actually packaging and the look of the of it! its always exotic and prettyyyy. it looks just as good as it smells 



 and this one is by SWISS ARABIAN, which sells perfumes, colognes and bkhor :) 

 This my collection so far, hopefully it will be 10 times bigger soon :)

4 comments:

  1. Hello! You have been tagged in my latest post, let me know if you decide to make a similar post :) Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm i really don't like arabic perfume, they smell so strong and heavy, but i do love the bottles it looks so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi: where I can find this perfume. I have a customer asking for it day and night, the name is written in arabic, is the first picture.

    Thanks:
    Glenda Lee
    Store Manager

    ReplyDelete
  4. Salam arleykoum
    i love the arabic perfumes ♥♥♥
    kiss from france
    http://leboudoirdesakhawettes.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete