Saturday, January 8, 2011

I've been taged!!

Hello, okay so I was recently taged by Ghizlane , its a little questionar so people can learn more about you! so lets get to it :)


Why did you create your blog? 
When I was in Morocco this summer, I was obsessed with henna so I would google different kinds of henna designs, and than I found myself in a lovely blog, than more and more arab people blogs. after a few months of following and reading I was inspired to start my own :)
What sort of blogs do you follow? 
Beauty, Arab, Islam, fashion, and just any type of blogs really

What is your favorite makeup brand? 
of course Mac!

What are your favorite clothing brands? 
I dont have a favorite "brand", for me its not about the brand or the name but more about the style, the way it looks, and most importantly the way its made. I like something thats comfortable and was made with care, rather than something made with cheap materials, and mess up quickly.


Your essentials in your make-up?
as much as im interested in make-up. im not really a person that wears make up every day. I dont like having my face "painted" with foundation. one thing I do wear mostly daily (but never always) is eyeliner (black eyeliner, or khol) 


Your favorite color? 
I have a lot of fav. colors and they always change. PINK is always a favorite, right now I really love bright yellow, I like bright blue, lime, white, black.

Your perfume? 
OF COURSE, Chance by CHANEL.



What countries would you like to visit? 
Im planing on traveling the world, I am blessed to have been to so many lovley countries so far! 
right now my obsession is INDIA! i want to and need to and HAVE TO go to India ASAP :)

2 comments:

  1. Nice to read some background info about the moroccan blogging girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really happy to here from another moroccan blogger, but in a foreign country. Always a nice opportunity to share our different experiences!!!

    xoxo
    lamia
    http://ginger-chocolateandhoney.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete