Thursday, January 6, 2011

My favorite perfume and body spray

Not only can scents make you smell good (or in some cases bad), but they can actually change your mood, and the mood of those around you.
it is always nice to have a signature smell, but you should try to change it up more, having a different scent once and a while can make feel fresher and less boring since you'll be used to the old smell. Please be aware that if you are a Muslim women, perfume in front of a non-mahram  is forbidden! (for more information on why please contact me)
anyhow, this is a list of MY PERSONAL favorite of perfumes and body sprays, I just love them :)


Some of my favorite perfumes......

MOSHINO'S Glamour

 ESTE LAUDER'S SENSUOUS

 my very very very FAVORITEEEEEEE, CHANCE BY CHANEL
 as you can see, its already all used up since its my favorite! I LOVE it, so do all my friends :)

 The new BEAUTY by Calvin Klein

 I love body sprays, they feel so refreshing!
these are some of my favorite body sprays....

Victoria's secret's Halo from the dream angels collection

SWEET DAYDREAM from VICTORIA'S SECRET. (Apple, Raspberry and Vanilla)

 this is MY FAVORITE BODY SPRAY, Country apple from Bath & Body Works. smells sooo FRESH!

VANILLA LACE, from the REFRESHING BODY MIST collection by VICTORIA'S SECRET
(Vanilla, Orchid, Amber and Musk)

and last but not least; MIDNIGHT POMEGRANATE from BATH & BODY WORKS. this is my second favorite 
 I also got it with the shower gel (which is GREEAAAAATT) and the body lotion.

THANK YOU FOR READING. 
XOXO-S.L

No comments:

Post a Comment