Thursday, January 13, 2011

New Zodiac sign dates

Hello, so Im sure you've seen all the craziness going on with people REFUSING to have their zodiac sign change all of the sudden.
according to astronomers decided that over the years since the earth is not in the same place as before, the stars have shifted which means the horoscope signs are all different.
Only most leos are still leos haha!
well for me, when I was young everyone you looked I was a the last day of leo (my birthday is August,23) and than all of the sudden I became the first day of virgo! SO I was always in between and then I got used and accustomed to being a virgo, LOL I know it doesn't mean much, I dont believe in them but its always kind of cool. and y'know its kind of like someone saying oh your birthday is not the same, people ARE GOING MAD!

anyways, these are the new horoscope dates
Capricorn: Jan. 20 – Feb. 16
Aquarius: Feb. 16 – March 11
Pisces: March 11
April 18
Aries: April 18
May 13
Taurus: May 13
June 21
Gemini: June 21
July 20
Cancer: July 20
Aug. 10
Leo: Aug. 10
Sept. 16
Virgo: Sept. 16
Oct. 30
Libra: Oct. 30
Nov. 23
Scorpio: Nov. 23
Nov. 29
Ophiuchus: Nov. 29
Dec. 17
Sagittarius: Dec. 17
Jan. 20

as you can see theres a new sign called Ophiuchus 
LOL so what do you guys really feel about this? I know EVERYONE is pretty upset and refuse to accept it :P haha 
xoxo-SL

4 comments:

  1. Oh so I'm Gemini now! I really don't care about zodiac signs, I don't believe in stuff they pretend to know. Not because I'm religious or anything, just because I don't like anyone or anything to tell me how my future is gonna be, I'm the only one to decide how it's gonna be. By the way, I always dreamed about living in the US, is it as great as I'm expecting it to be? :p <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought i was a virgin, but now i'm a leo i see ^^ I didn't even know that the horoscope goes through changes, thank you for again an interesting article.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, for some reason I'm convinced that if I lived in any other western country, I'd be happier...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to be an aquarius. I guess it doesnt matter much because I don't really live my life by the zodiac. Thanks for sharing!

    thatssofletch.blogspot.com

    xo, Jay

    ReplyDelete