Wednesday, December 22, 2010

hello

OKAY, its been a WHILE since I posted :( I feel extremely guilty.

any how,
  • Im finished with my third semester of uni :) it was definitely the toughest year! very stressful, I found myself having to drop a chemistry course,which each time I think of I feel like a failure :( 

  • The new year is right around the corner, and boy am I ready for a C H A N G E. 
  • About every year I do something Ive never done before, something crazy. and now I am ready for that change again :) usually I get a new haircut/style, but since im growing my hair and I wear hijab I wont do that! 
  • but I really need something new, something fresh, something to make me look AND feel GOOD!! 
in the coming posts I will be typing away my new years resolution :)

I AM READY FOR A CHANGE.

No comments:

Post a Comment