Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Blogging!

I'd like to say that I am extremly flattered each time I click under the "stats" button and I get to see the diffrent viewers from all the diffrent countries! it is great! and by the way the flag counter thing is wrong it has less views and countries than it should have! dont be upset if you dont see your flag there hehe :) anyways I just want to say that love blogging,I started this blog about a month ago. But I hardly posted anything and I just started posting and actually blogging 5 days ago (dec.25) and already its going spectacular!
  I love the amount of readers I am attracting and I want to thank each and every single one of you guys! I PROMISE to make  my posts the best they could be. keep comming back for more! and again thank you thank you thank you and THANK YOU!!!! 
much love and stay safe. 

PS- I am making a new years resolution list! I want to challenge you all to make one as well, even if you could only come up with one new years resolution :) anddd I will be posting my list soon, come back and see if we have some goals in common! 
mwah mwah mwah <3 
XOXO-S.L


oh oh oh, I forgot to say something thank you all for the votes it means so much each time I view my blog and there are more vote! YOU ARE GREAT. :)

3 comments:

  1. I made one resolution: Make more resolution as the the year 2011 goes by :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your welcome , we all love ur blog , it's very helpful and intersting

    ReplyDelete
  3. Much love from Holland!
    I absolutely love your blog <3
    Please, check out my blog too and follow if you like

    X

    ReplyDelete