Friday, December 31, 2010

a maghribiya's new year resolution

2010 was a difficult year. I have been through a lot this year and in return  grew so much wiser. I have been through difficult heartaches;  from a person who I loved deeply, to a family member, to some of the best friends I have ever met. But loosing them made me stronger, wiser. Going through some difficulties made me turn to the one Person that is and will always be there for me; Allah (God). I became closer to my God, I started wearing Hijab and increased my interest and knowledge for Islam. 

After all, I am much happier with myself, I learned my own strength and learned to greatly love myself and not feel guilty or selfish about wanting to make my self happier before others. I am much more confident, I know what I want and what I don't want. and I will not let anyone try to bring me down. 

anyhow, goodbye 2010, heeeloooooo 2011! here are 11 resolutions for this new year.
1.Become more organized!!!!
2. Get a cute little notebook, and write a to-do list everyday. 
3.Get a grant tutor for calc, physics, and chemistry. 
4.NOT TEXT IN CLASS
5.Sit away from my loud and obnoxious friends in class to focus more. 
6.lead a healthier life style. 
7.grow my hair even longer.
8.focus focus focus in uni. 
9.DO ALL MY HOMEWORK ON TIME. 
10.get straight A's in alllll my classes. 
11.stay happy :D



okayyy, so CLEARLY my new year's going to be all about my education. Im really determined but I feel like last semester I was goofing around and stuff and its time to get serious again :)
what are some of your new years resolutions?

1 comment: