Thursday, December 30, 2010

New year clebration?!? WHY SHOULD I celebrate exactly

Instead of feeling happy and the need to celebrate the new year, I have a weird unwelcoming feeling. Specially when I think of the last year's new years. I swear it feels like it was last week, last year on January,01,2010 at 12:00 I was at the airport in Dubai waiting in line to get my passport checked. I was excited to start the New year in a different country, this year I will be at work. I just feel sad when I think of how fast it went by and quite honestly I am scared of how fast it will keep going. its scary, I dont want my life to rush by. I mean people are always complaining "AH CAN SUNDAY COME ANY FASTER, CAN THIS HOUR GO BY ANY FASTER" and before you know it a whole year goes by. then two, three, four suddenly your whole life just passed by without you even noticing or feeling it.
I wish for my time to go as slow as possible, I want to feel every second of my living years to come.


all I remember is being at the airport in Dubai, random people in line saying "HAPPY NEW YEARS " to me, my mom hugging me and screaming happy new years..........................
12 months
52 weeks
365 days 
8,765 hours
525948 minutes
32556926 seconds LATER 
Im sitting in my bed blogging about how fast that year went by. 
where did all that time go? I dont know about you, but I see NO reason to celebrate. 

but I will anyways, not for the sake of the new year but just because I love celebrations :P


No comments:

Post a Comment