Monday, December 27, 2010

Moroccan Caftan. Caftan maghreby. القفطان المغربي

Hello beautiful ladies! okay so today I want to share with you some of my photos of the moroccan caftan. I love all types of caftans, they make the women look so beautiful and graceful! A caftan is a traditional arabic dress that can be worn in special events such as weedings, parties or if you are like me, I like to just wear them at home and feel beautiful :) every country has their own style of caftans. I will now share with you some of mine and my family's caftans. 

ALL PICTURES ARE OF ME AND MY FAMILY MEMBERS, NO ONE HAS THE RIGHT TO TAKE ANY OF MY PICTURES WITHOUT ASKING FOR PERMISSION. THANK YOU!

 





My aunt here is wearing a summer caftan, in light blue. it is very soft and great for the hot weather. 










 My cousin is wearing a dark blue and black caftan, with the brown belts that acts as a pop of color. I absolutely love the big sleeves!

   My cousin here is wearing a yellowish grayish caftan, that is very shiny it looks wonderful on her skin tone. one side of the caftan actually goes up into the belt to reveal the pants. this is a new style for the moroccan caftan



























My aunt here is wearing a floral caftan. floral patterns were really big this summer. everywhere you looked everyone had a floral dress, so it made scene for me to see floral caftans when I went to morocco.








&& this is my caftan. one thing we all know is to NEVER wear white to a weeding, its kind of inappropriate and disrespectful to the bride since she should be the only one wearing white. but if you know me, you already know I like to take chances, and since white is my favorite summer color than why NOT! 
My caftan is white with different flower patterns on it, concentrating on purple, underneath was a purple one with no sleeves of course. and I matched my hijab with it (white and purple scarves)
Aicha's caftan is one of the best! its packed with details and is made with the finest of material. it took months for her caftans to be made, but it was defiantly worth it!


this is one of my favorite caftans! it also has two pieces. and as you can see I just decided to sit home and wear it :) no event needed! and thanks to my cousin for taking the photo! 


IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN BUYING A MOROCCAN CAFTAN OR HAVING A MOROCCAN CAFTAN MADE FOR YOU PLEASE CONTACT ME HERE OR SEND ME AN EMAIL TO:  MOROCCAN.QUEEN1@HOTMAIL.COM

3 comments:

  1. I love them all..I want one 2..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can recognize u from ur caftans, i had u as freind on my fb account (that i deleted)

    ReplyDelete