Thursday, November 29, 2012

IM GOING TO AFRICA!!

Hi hi!! 
as most of you my lovely readers already know, I am completely obsessed with traveling. I've always said since I was in high school "I will travel the world by age 40". lets just say that I have had the privileged to go to many amazing countries. sooo just in the summer I was thinking that Ive yet never been to any country in South America nor Africa (besides Morocco)....but Morocco doesn't really count. I mean it is an African country but its not what people think of when they say I went to Africa. So as I had the privileged to talk to my university's new chancellors she told me about a professor who will be going to Ghana to build a school! and shes looking for engineering students and I would be great if I go! and months later I have my ticket and hotel ready and waiting for me! I'm so excited for having the chance to go, for eating their food (its soooo good, my house mate is from there) and for being able to work on real life engineering work that will benefit people and the world, and for having the chance to change hundreds of young children's lives is the absolute amazing part of it all!

Do you guys love traveling? where have you been??? (it doesnt have to be a diffrent country, diff cities and towns count too lol)

have a nice rest of the week <3

xoxo-SL

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to see this trought your eyes !!
    Pictures pictures !!! ;)
    Lamia
    http://ginger-chocolateandhoney.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete