Wednesday, May 23, 2012

My spring semester is OVAAAA!!
and here I am, blogging about yet another end of a semester. Cant BELIEVE next semester will be the start of my FOURTH year in university!!!! its so unreal, like wow? Ive been in this uni for 4 years already? granted, if I was another major, Id be graduating after next year, and I don't know try to find a job, get married? (super smiles) seriously though...just like most Arab females my age range I CANT WAIT TO GET MARRIEDDDDD!!! and I wanna have babies and all that glamor of being a wife and a mother, its hard but It will be worth it and I think im pretty fit for the job :D Anyways, back to topic its 4 years but in engineering I still have (hopefully) 2 more years left, it will suck if I have to go an extra year like most engineers do (or even more...scarrrrryyy) 

Furthermore, My grandmother is coming to America this Friday!! yaaaaayyyyyyyyyy :D the last time she visited us at our house in America I was in 8th grade middle school which was my third year of middle school, now I'm going to my 4th year of uni, that like 8 school years WOOOOWW time really flies, I'm too excited for her <3

what are you guys' plans for the summer? I have TONS of things planned out, but ill keep that a secret for now since I don't want to embarrass myself in-case my plans do not go accordingly, ill let u guys know when I am definitely sure about something

4 comments:

  1. hey guys if anyone wants henna designs on ur hands! u have golden oppurtunity, im from pakistan n living here in amsterdam zuidoost n i work to design bridal henna n party designs on girls hand!

    if anyone wants henna on her hand she can contact on number 0659103997

    ReplyDelete
  2. i live in amsterdam zuidoost if anyone wants henna on her hand i can bcz i work this to design henna on hands of bridal or anyother girl wishes to have henna ....... u can contact me on mine number 0659103997

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mashallah, you sound so excited about marriage. I hope it all goes well and that you have beautiful babies, inshallah

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi dear I am smita from India...just accidently discovered ur blog...nice one followed u know...

    I wud love to see u on profile also

    http://smitazzworld.blogspot.in

    godbless.

    and stay in contact..

    ReplyDelete