Saturday, May 12, 2012

Khaleeji Henna

Hi All, I hope everyone is ready for their final exams!!!!
So as most of you lovely ladies (that have been following me since day one) you already KNOW I have a serious obsession with Henna. IDK, it must be an Arab thing. When I went to Dubai, I was determined that this time I will be getting some khaleeji (the gulf arab countries)henna, as it seemed to have become my favorite design of henna. And to that I did, although I was not extremely impressed, the designs were nothing like Ive seen on the khaleeji girls...maybe cuz I had it done at a Lebanese hair salon by an indian girl?  and it should have been done somewhere in the heart of the gulf countries by an Emirati woman? I am not sure, what ever the case might be, I was not exactly ecstatic with the results. Though it want THAT bad, it was not as perfect as I intended it to be.
so there it is, what do you guys think? I mean I had to tell the lady to do something with the pinky since ive seen some nice khaleeji henna designs that were only on the pinky but it looked something different than what she did :( 
I would like to ask you, my lovely readers who are from the gulf, or is experience with such matter...WHERE CAN I get good khaleeji henna designs? 


(if you need to buy henna paste, I posted some sites below for you guys just click the picx below)


 

2 comments:

  1. hey i can put beautiful designs oh henna on your hand bcz i apply it on bride hands n other girls who wishes for it for low price so if u want u can contact me on mine number 0659103997

    ReplyDelete