Friday, December 30, 2011

On my way to Dubai!

Hey all, 
just a little update...classes are  overrrrr, my GPA went down to a 3.2 now :( so bummed about it but than again I AM  a third year student in the Engineering major with two jobs and I am involved in 6 different clubs so Im very proud of myself!
usually there are students who are still in there second year with out a job not involved in anything and their GPA is way lower than a 3.2 so not going to stress it, but than again I want to compare myself to the geniuses with a 3.9 instead of the people with a 1.9 lol.
Ive worked REALLLYY hard this semester, therefore I decided to give myself a wonderful vacation!!!!!!!!

somewhere warm, far and exotic and I also want to see loved ones, soooooo I though there is no  better destination than UAE! I heading to the airport in about 2 hours, I will be going to Amsterdam for a few hours and than to dubai I shall be there at 12 AM 2012!!! happpy new years everyone <3 I WILLL POST videos and TONS of picx no worries :)

4 comments:

  1. Oooh luki u!make sure u go to the womens only beach!ahh thanks for telling me.the collection 2000 16hr wear is good.buh limited shades :( i use it buh its a peachy which dosent go well with my skin on days my skin is dull.wbu???which do u use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! I went to the womens beach it was amazing :)
      I always switch it up when it comes to concealer, I tried my mom's new one when I was in dubai and it was AMAZING....like I think I found THE one haha, its by ESTEE LAUDER I dont know the name exactly but its a liquid one and its amazing im defiantly going to go buy me one

      Delete
  2. That's really good, mashallah! Hope you enjoy your vacation, you've earned it ;)

    ReplyDelete