Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Cyber monday ELF haul

Sooo I just received my ELF order from cyber Monday! boy was I excited, they had EVERYTHING %50 so I decided to do a a little shopping here is what I bought: 


First I got this brush holder that has their logo on it, its so classy yet simple I really like it, by far my favorite item in this whole haul


 I got four nail polishes, (from right) Lilac, Light Pink, Passion Pink, and Nude

 Bronzer and Highlight


Lip brush and Eyebrows' wand

 Face (makeup) mist

 Concealer

 Face Primer

Setting Powder

 Eyebrow Kit

 Purple eye pencil (I LOVE THIS PHOTOOOOO)

And last but not least, face highlight thingy :)


So this stuff I just go tonight, so I did not get to try them out, but I will tomorrow and will keep you guys updated how I like/dislike each product etc. the only thing I tried were the purple and light pink nail polish and I LOVE THEMMM soooo much! ELF has such good nail polishes I swear! 

X0X0-SL

2 comments: