Thursday, May 26, 2011

VIVA LA JUICE!

Hey dolls! so recently I was at the mall with a friend, and I had NO INTENTIONS on buying ANYTHING (since im a such a shopaholic). I was helping her pick out a new bag at Macys. However, I came across the perfume Ive always wanted (because it looks cute) LOL. Im talking about no other but Viva La Juice by Juicy Couture! I ended up spending $100+ tax. hmmm, so much for not wanting to  spend a dime huh? Well of course the thing that always made me soo attracted to this perfume is ironically not the smell, it is the appearance.
 The one I got was the set that came with the lotion and shower gel, which I REGRET! because the shower gel sucks LOL and I didnt even bother trying the lotion since its so strong. the smell of the perfume is veryyyy GOOODD! however, it gives me a headache :( some smells give me a really bad headache and I guess this one does as well.



Oh and also! If I took out the bow from the perfume and used it as a two finger ring! haaa LOVE ITTTTT <3

let me know what other perfumes or smells that you guys enjoy :) 

XOXO-SL

2 comments:

  1. I tried Love by Chloé and Eau des Merveilles by Hermès, boght smells so chic !!! ;)
    Kisses
    Lamia
    http://ginger-chocolateandhoney.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't use something else but Juicy by juicy couture, Chance by Channel and Daisy by Marc jacob

    ReplyDelete