Sunday, May 29, 2011

HELP MY HAIR!!!!!

Hello lovely laddies! 
First and for most I want to thank all my readers and people who have been leaving me comments I read each and every single one of them AND I LOVE THEM :) thank you for your support and taking time to read through my blog, I truly enjoy this. :) 
On to the topic, OKAY so ive been growing my hair and all and I realize my hair needs some SERIOUS REPAIR! it is so dry now, I mean it looks nice when straighten, before hijab I used to straighten my hair everyday without using heat protector. Ive also died it jet black before. so I want to ask you guys for any advice that can help me and my hair. Id like for it to get repair and get healthy again :) do you guys know any home remedies? or any products or hair masks? ANYTHING !!! LOL I am willing to try it all, Also do you guys know any tips on making the hair longer in shorter time! ive become obsessed with LOONGG hair, and want it to get longer now before tomorrow :P 
Oh and right after I finish posting this blog I am going to go try out this hair mask that my mom gave me. HOPE IT HELPS 


XOXO-SL

3 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I have same problems, too. I use a homemade mask of one ripe avocado, one egg, and a vegetable oil of your choice (I use jojoba oil b/c I have dry, curly hair) once a month, and my hair is a lot stronger and manageable. Also, I've been increasing my water intake. I am drinking 2.5-3L of water daily and taking MSM supplements (this has organic sulfur, which is good for hair, skin, and nails). Just add some lemon juice to it to increase absorption. Also, I have been taking 2tbsp of cod liver oil daily, too. I have only been doing this for a month, and I am already seeing results. The cod liver oil and MSM are AMAZING! I think this is what has been helping my normally dry hair. Hope this helps & take care;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello balencia,
    Thank you for your advice I will try them, is there any specific brand of the MSM supplements that you use because I searched it and I got different kinds of brands. Also is there any specific brand of cod liver oil that I should take?
    Thank you
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. www.moroccanbeautyoil.com check this
    the best of the best LOL

    ReplyDelete