Friday, October 14, 2011

I need a new camera

HI, 
so I need your advice on something. 
what is a really gooddd camera for videos? 
I currently have this: 

its an AMAZING camera, unfortunately It does not take videos :( 
So I was wondering if you guys know of any good quality camera (HD) that takes AMAZING video (with the blurry background and everything) and that doesn't cost over $1000 lol :) Im sure there is something relatively cheap and very high quality out there, so the cheaper the better. if not that I might just have to suck it up and do a little shopping on a high quality camera ;) thanks in advanced 
xoxo -SL

2 comments:

  1. Hi sara,
    i got my Nikon D3100 few months ago and i'm extremely happy with it. it costs less than 3000 aed which is between 900 to 1000 $ . it takes HD videos (1080).
    by the way i sent you an email! still waiting for your replay!
    bisous

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can try the Canon Legria camcorder.....

    ReplyDelete