Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Henna stickers

Hello guys! well if you know me you know how much I LOVE HENNA! unfortunately , I cant get an Arab henna designer where I live so I decided to have some henna stickers be sent to me from Morocco and UAE. I was curious to try it, and so I did.
so this are the stickers I have, as you know I am reaaaaallllyyy in love with khaleeji henna designs, and I CANT WAIT to get a 100 pure khaliji henna (from a khaleeji girl) next time im in Dubai, untill then I will just keep getting what I like to call the "fake" khaleeji henna LOL. 
 First and most I made sure to wash my hands very well, to get rid of the oils and stuff like that to make sure the henna stains well and lasts longer as well!
 I than applied the desired sticker, I put the part thats suppose to be in the middle on the end of my hand going down from my pinky to get more of a khaleeji henna look :D
 I used a henna needle, in Morocco the henna designers use needles instead of the henna cone. the needles are much harder, but that is what I had so I used it to fill in the sticker



 and thats all, I waited until it dried and used a blow dryer to help it dry faster, and than peeled it off when it was completely dried!



6 comments:

  1. Besseha ya lalla lhenna. I love henna too !!
    Thanks for commenting !!
    Kisses
    Lamia
    http://ginger-chocolateandhoney.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salam khti, well I need to admit, that I tried them years ago, cz I love henna 2, but it didn't come out well, perhaps I did something wrong?? Maaaaan3raf :)

    http://hijab-on-point.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. besse7a!!
    i like henna too..but why can't you have a khaleji henna?? aren't you in adu dhabi?
    enter my giveaway!!
    http://www.mesbubble.com/2011/05/v-behaviorurldefaultvml-o.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love henna, too! Actually I am waiting for my Moroccan henna to come in mail...so excited! Where do you get the syringe needle & stencils from? This would be the next best thing for me, as I don't know anyone who can do henna for me. Did you order online? Shukran.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I use to like hannah too, but i'hvnt made one since almost three years maybe!

    ReplyDelete